91 Days To Go! - The Grand Plan Laid Out...

I know, I know... I lay out a huge goal and then you don't hear from me for 9 days, BUT it was because I was busy!  Yes, busy planning this challenge for myself, but also on... VACATION!

I flew all the way across the country to see one of my BEST friends who had a baby two months ago, my "nephew" who I totally fell in love with and just couldn't bear to tear myself away from to pull out the computer and get this out there...  but it was scribbled all crazy in my notebook (in which every detail of my life gets worked out on paper) during my hours in the airport.

I technically started 3 days ago, but will catch you up real quick.  I ended up doing 10 day windows with mini-goals for each one, just because the mini-goals that were most important to me fit better in that range.  Every other week, the "Add" goal relates to exercise, while the opposite weeks relate more to personal development.  The weeks that there is NOT an exercise increase, I have chosen a nutritional "Drop/Replace" plan.  My aim is to keep these mini-goals cumulative throughout the challenge, but no matter what, I will stick to the mini-goal plan for a 10 day window.

On April 10th, when I started this challenge, I, and my 5'5" self, weighed in at 204 pounds.  That is definitely depressing, and I share that with you courageously, again, in order to hold myself accountable.  My goal is, by July 13th, to be 10 pounds lighter and lose 2" off my waist.  I just realized while typing this that I never measured my waist - crap!  More on that in the next post ;)

As this is the introduction, let me lay out the whole game plan for the next 9-ish weeks.  I'm just gonna drop this here and get busy finishing this glass of wine (ok, it's the second glass, don't judge me!) planning my grocery store run tomorrow, now that I finally learned that veggie burgers aren't the devil and that I need a meatless day really soon in addition to a workout (or three).

Please Pray For Me.

Here we go...

10 Day WindowADD:DROP:REPLACE with:
April 10 - 19Exercise - Total of 90 minutes over 10 daysMeat 2 days per week throughout this challengeHealthy fats & other proteins
April 20 - 29Daily prayer and/or positive affirmationsChips & FriesWhole wheat crackers and/or lettuce wraps
April 30 - May 9Exercise - Increase to 130 minutes/10 daysTry to maintain previous Drop/Replace goals while concentrating on this increase in exercise
May 10 - 19Daily reading of the Bible and/or prof. dev. bookPastas & RiceSpaghetti squash & veggies
May 20 - 29Exercise - Increase to 170 minutes/10 daysTry to maintain previous Drop/Replace goals while concentrating on this increase in exercise
May 30 - June 8Daily - purposeful pleasantnessSodaInfused and/or sparkling water
June 9 - 18Exercise - Increase to 210 minutes/10 daysTry to maintain previous Drop/Replace goals while concentrating on this increase in exercise
June 19 - 28Frequent time in nature and/or meditationCoffeeTea and/or hot water with lemon
June 28 - July 8Exercise - Increase to 250 minutes/10 daysTry to maintain previous Drop/Replace goals while concentrating on this increase in exercise
July 9 - 12Fasting and Intensive PrayerSweetsFruit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Day 76 - I Have A Fever... And The Only Cure Is More Girl Scout Cookies

Day 23 - Daring To Fast Like Daniel